If you’ve lost your Roku remote, here are the 5 best universal remotes for Roku sticks and Roku TV:
Logitech Harmony Express Universal Voice Remote
The Logitech Harmony Express is one of the very few universal remotes that are compatible with the Roku stick. But, it’s pricey.
On the bright side, if you have lots of devices, then this remote can be programmed to work with most of them.
The other options on the list are much more affordable but only work with specific devices.
IR Universal Remote For Roku
RC280 Replacement Remote For TCL Roku TV
Universal Remote Control Compatible with Roku Player
This Universal Remote Control is compatible with the Roku Roku 1,2,3,4, Premier/+, Express/+ Roku Ultra, RC12 RC80 RC81 RC108, Vizio TV (Power,CH+/-, Vol+/-, Mute, Source, Buttons).
It works right out of the box. Sadly, it does not work with the Roku stick or Roku built-into TV systems.
RCA RCR313BR Universal Remotes For Roku
The RCA RCR313BR is an affordable universal remote that:
- has a partially backlit keypad.
- Includes streaming players’ codes.
- Controls TV, SAT/CBL/STREAM, DVD/VCR.
- is compatible with the Roku 1, 2, 3, 4, Ultra, Express, and Premier.
Philips Universal Remote
With the Philips Universal Remote, you can program your device easily with the MyTouchSmart app from your smartphone.
The built-in find my remote feature lets you locate your missing remote once your pair it with the MyTouchSmart app.
It works with most major brands and is preprogrammed for Roku and Samsung devices. It also has an extensive remote code library.
- Roku: 4 Universal Remote Controls That Work – Streamers World – https://streamersworld.com/universal-remote-controls-roku/
- Are all Roku remotes compatible? – Business Insider – https://www.businessinsider.com/are-roku-remotes-interchangeable
- Roku Replacement Remote Control 1 for Roku Streaming Boxes – Walmart