To sign out of Amazon Prime on Roku,
- Open the Amazon Prime Video app and go to Help & Settings.
- Choose to “Unregister Device”.
- Select “Unregister” to confirm.
- Finally, press the Home button.
Once you open the Amazon Video app on your Roku again, you will need to sign in with your preferred Amazon account.
Activate your Prime Video account on your device using these instructions.
Or, if you don’t have access to the Roku or lost the remote:
- Log in to Amazon using a web browser and go to Account.
- Then, select digital content and devices.
- Select video settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and you will see a list of registered devices.
- Deregister your device from there.
- How to Logout of Amazon Prime Video on Roku – Video – YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1b1468ZJr4
- Amazon.com Help: How to use Account Switching – https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202198000
- Log out of Amazon remotely? : Roku – Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/Roku/comments/6xifnd/log_out_of_amazon_remotely/
- Deregister a Lost Device from Amazon Applications – Amazon.com – https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201958470