Each Roku has an IP address that allows you to connect to your home WiFi network. Here are 3 ways to find Roku IP address with or without a remote:
Find Roku IP Address With Your Remote
To find your Roku’s IP address using your remote:
- Open the settings menu on your Roku.
- Find Networking.
- Inside the network submenu, select About.
- Your Roku’s IP address is found in the information on the about page.
Find Roku IP Address Without a Remote
To locate the IP address of your Roku without a remote:
- Go to the Google Chrome Web Store.
- Search for and install the extension Remoku.
- Start Remoku by tapping the icon on the upper right side of the Chrome browser window.
- A virtual Roku remote opens.
- At the top, select settings.
- Click “Scan” and wait for the app to scan the IP addresses on your network to find your Roku.
- Make sure that the IP address format is correct before you click “Scan.” You can use an online tool to quickly find out what your IP address is.
- Once Remoku finds your Roku devices, it lists them for you and you can find your Roku’s IP address.
Use The Roku Mobile App
. Start the Roku app:
- From the Roku Channel or Channels tab, tap the gear icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap “System Info.”
- The System Info page lists the IP address and other networking details.
- How to Find Roku IP Address – Video – YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAE0G5zr59I
- How to find Roku IP address without the remote? : Roku – Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/Roku/comments/6uyqcz/how_to_find_the_roku_ip_address_without_the_remote/
- How to find Roku IP address without remote and on new WiFi. : Roku – Reddit –https://www.reddit.com/r/Roku/comments/8v9of9/how_to_find_roku_ip_address_without_remote_and_on/
- How To Find Roku Mac Address – Collegian News – https://collegiannews.com/roku-mac-address/510094/