To perform a Roku serial number lookup:
- Press the Home button on the remote.
- Find Settings in the menu that appears.
- Find System info and select it.
- Open the About option.
On the screen that appears you will see information for your Roku’s IP address, the model number, and you will also find your Roku’s serial number on the page.
These are the current Roku models as of writing:
- Roku Express
- Roku Express +
- Roku Premiere
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Streaming Stick
- Roku Streaming Stick Plus
- Roku Smart Soundbar
- How to Find Roku Serial Number – Video – YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBZ-sMIjO1w&vl=en
- What Roku model do I have? | Tom’s Guide Forum – https://forums.tomsguide.com/threads/what-roku-model-do-i-have.435653/
- Roku serial numbers to model – Roku Community Forums – https://community.roku.com/t5/Roku-Developer-Program/Roku-serial-numbers-to-model/m-p/229721
- Serial number correspondence to model number: Roku – Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/Roku/comments/di9e61/serial_number_correspondence_to_model_number/