To cancel STARZ subscription: 1. Open your browser and go to starz.com. 2. Log in to your Starz account. 3. Select the Subscription link at the bottom of the page under the Account section. 4. Click the Cancel Subscription link. 5. Give a reason for canceling your subscription. 6. Click Continue Cancellation.
So you’re done watching some of the popular shows on Starz or you don’t want to be charged for a subscription at the end of the free trial but you don’t know how to stop your subscription.
There’s only good news moving forward as its really easy to cancel a subscription with Starz. It all boils down to how you signed up for the streaming service in the first place.
Cancel Starz Using A Browser
- Open your web browser and go to Starz.com.
- Sign in to your Starz account.
- Click the Subscriptions link at the bottom of the page under the Account section.
- Click the Cancel Subscription link.
- Enter the reason for canceling your subscription.
- Choose Continue Cancellation.
Cancel Starz Subscription on Amazon Prime
To cancel a Starz subscription through Amazon Prime:
- Sign in to the Amazon Prime account linked to the subscription.
- Select the Accounts & Lists menu.
- Click Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Choose Prime Video Channels.
- Pick the Cancel Channel(s) link for Starz under the Actions column.
- Confirm you would like to cancel your subscription.
Cancel Starz Subscription on Android
To cancel a Starz subscription through your Android, you must use the Google Account you used to sign up:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap the Subscription option.
- Tap the Starz subscription.
- Tap the Cancel button.
- Tap Yes to confirm you would like to cancel your subscription.
Cancel Starz Subscription on iPhone & iOS
There is a similar process to follow if you signed up via iTunes. To cancel your Starz subscription on an iPhone or iPad:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap the iTunes & App Store option.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop-up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID if required.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
Cancel Starz Subscription on Apple TV
To cancel a Starz subscription on your Apple TV:
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Enter the password associated with your Apple ID and tap OK.
- Under the Subscriptions section, tap Manage.
- Choose a subscription.
- Toggle the Automatic Renewal switch off.
Cancel Starz Subscription on Roku
Doing the same on your Roku is pretty simple as well. To cancel a Starz membership on your Roku:
- Go to options.
- Choose Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, choose Cancel subscription.
- Confirm by deciding whether to remove the channel immediately or keep it for the remainder of the subscription term.
If you signed up using your cable provider then you need to reach out to them and tell them that you are no longer interested in using STARZ. They will then be able to help you remove it from your service. If you don’t know the channel number, you can read what channel is Starz for more information.
Console users can also signup and watch on PlayStation or Xbox using any of the supported app/services for the respective platforms. Also, if you’re having issues with your STARZ subscription, you can use the STARZ help hotline to get in touch with customer care.