Roku launched support for premium channels like STARZ and Showtime way back in January. YouTube and Fox Sports Go are also available. The new feature allows users to manage all their subscriptions from one central dashboard.
All supported devices are expected to receive the update in the coming weeks, beginning with Roku players and concluding with Roku TVs. Customers can check if their device can access Premium Subscriptions by launching The Roku Channel from their Roku device. If the device has received the update, a new row called “Premium Subscriptions” will be visible below the Featured row.Roku Blog
How Much Is Starz On Roku?
If you do not have a subscription, you can sign up for access to STARZ directly through a Roku TV, streaming stick, or media player. There’s a 7-day free trial for new users. It costs $8.99/month after the trial ends and you can cancel your membership at any time.
How To Add STARZ To Roku
You can find the STARZ channel in the “Movies & TV” category in the Roku Channel Store on Roku players and Roku TV models.
- To add the STARZ app via a Roku device, press the Home Button on your Roku remote control.
- Then, click on the Streaming Channels option. This opens the Roku Channel Store.
- In the Roku Channel Store scroll through any of the channel categories to find the STARZ channel. Or, you can also click on Search and type in STARZ.
- Once you find your channel via category or search, you can simply click on Add Channel and it will be installed on your Roku device and placed in your home menu for easy access later.
- Open the channel to sing up or log in.
- Comcast & Starz Still Can’t Reach A Deal
- STARZ Has New CEO – Jeffrey Hirsch
- How To Get STARZ On Netflix
- How To Watch Starz Online
- AT&T + STARZ Sign Multi-year Deal
- Comcast Planning To Drop Starz By End Of 2019
- Starz Movies – What To Watch & Why
- Starz Documentaries – What To Watch & Why
- What Channel Is STARZ On Different Cable Providers?
- How Much Does Starz App Cost?
- Getting Help With Your STARZ Subscription
- Watch Starz On PS4 – Everything You Need To Know
- How to Cancel STARZ Subscription
- Starz TV Shows – What To Watch & Why
- Starz Free Trial – 7 Day Access + How-To Get
- Everywhere You Can Stream Starz
- How to activate Starz Using activate.starz.com