Roku launched support for premium channels like STARZ and Showtime way back in January. YouTube and Fox Sports Go are also available. The new feature allows users to manage all their subscriptions from one central dashboard.
All supported devices are expected to receive the update in the coming weeks, beginning with Roku players and concluding with Roku TVs. Customers can check if their device can access Premium Subscriptions by launching The Roku Channel from their Roku device. If the device has received the update, a new row called “Premium Subscriptions” will be visible below the Featured row.Roku Blog
How Much Is Starz On Roku?
If you do not have a subscription, you can sign up for access to STARZ directly through a Roku TV, streaming stick, or media player. There’s a 7-day free trial for new users. It costs $8.99/month after the trial ends and you can cancel your membership at any time.
How To Add STARZ To Roku
You can find the STARZ channel in the “Movies & TV” category in the Roku Channel Store on Roku players and Roku TV models.
- To add the STARZ app via a Roku device, press the Home Button on your Roku remote control.
- Then, click on the Streaming Channels option. This opens the Roku Channel Store.
- In the Roku Channel Store scroll through any of the channel categories to find the STARZ channel. Or, you can also click on Search and type in STARZ.
- Once you find your channel via category or search, you can simply click on Add Channel and it will be installed on your Roku device and placed in your home menu for easy access later.
- Open the channel to sing up or log in.
- STARZ | Roku Channel Store | Roku
- Roku Channel adds subscriptions for Showtime, Starz, and other premium networks | The Verge
- You can now watch Starz and Showtime on the Roku Channel | Daily Dot
- http Activate Starz – Collegian News
- how to cancel starz subscription – Collegian News
- can you get starz on ps4 – Collegian News