To download episodes on Starz, you need to install the STARZ app or StarzPlay. Sign in and activate Starz. Select your TV show or movie and tap download to watch anytime, anywhere — even offline.
Starz lets subscribers download videos to their mobile devices via their official apps. StarzPlay is the app needed for Latin America and Europe. The Starz app is available for subscribers in the United States.
Once you have the app for your locale, you can download and stream shows like Outlander and Ash vs. Evil Dead. You also have access to movies from Epix.
You can sign up for Starz (there’s a free trial) to watch without a cable subscription. You can download select titles for offline viewing, without an internet connection. Downloaded content auto-deletes after two weeks. You can also delete downloaded titles when necessary.
If you already have Starz via a cable subscription then you can sign in using your cable provider. No need to take out a separate subscription.
Things To Consider
- To download Starz TV shows, your device must have enough storage space.
- It’s best to download Starz movies and shows on a WiFi connection.
- Downloading content in standard-definition takes up less space. The difference between high-definition and standard-definition isn’t too noticeable.
- Download Content for Offline Viewing Before You Travel This Holiday Season | Consumer Reports
- Starz Play Streaming Subscription Review | Finder
- Starz launches its own streaming service with offline viewing | Engadget
- Starz launches a streaming service for cord-cutters with support for downloads | Tech Crunch
- activate starz – A Tutorial – Collegian News
- how to cancel starz subscription online – Collegian News
- Starz app on ps4 – How to get – Collegian News