How to activate Starz on Apple TV with Comcast?
Unfortunately, Comcast does not let customers activate Starz on an Apple TV. Current Comcast subscribers can only watch Starz through their cable box.
How Do I Activate Starz on My Apple TV?
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Search and install STARZPlay/STARZ app.
- Open the app from the Home screen.
- Log in using your STARZ account details.
- Go to activate.starz.com using a web browser.
- Enter the code on the screen into the box on the web page.
- Click Submit to register the device.
Can you stream Starz with Comcast?
No. You cannot stream Starz with Comcast. Comcast/Xfinity customers are unable to watch movies and shows within the Starz app.
Does the Starz app work with Xfinity?
No. Xfinity customers are unable to watch movies and shows within the Starz app.
How To Cancel Starz on Comcast?
To cancel any service, call Comcast at 1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489. Speak with a customer service representative and have them cancel your Starz subscription.
- Starz tried to make streaming simpler, but Comcast customers are paying for it | The Verge
- Comcast Preventing Customers From Accessing Starz Streaming App, Can Only Offer Flimsy Reasons Why | Tech Dirt
- iPad Not Playing STARZ Videos – Collegian News
- How To Use activate.starz.com – Collegian News
- how to cancel starz subscription – Collegian News