Here are the steps to load the full desktop version of LinkedIn on an Android or iPhone.
Google Chrome is the easiest way to load LinkedIn’s full site on any smartphone.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
View full version of LinkedIn on Android or iPhone
- Load LinkedIn
Go to https://www.linkedin.com.
- Sign in
Log in to your LinkedIn account.
- Open menu
Tap the three vertical dots to open the browser menu.
- Request desktop site
Scroll down and select “Full site” or “Request Desktop Site”.
Don’t have Google Chrome? You can use Firefox or Safari. If you do use Chrome, you may want to clear the cache to refresh the settings before you begin.
- Open the Safari app, type “LinkedIn.com“, then press “Go”.
- The mobile version of LinkedIn displays by default. Then, tap the menu button located in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the menu, then tap “Desktop”.
For iOS 9 or later, use the following steps.
- Go to LinkedIn.com in the Safari web browser.
- Tap and hold the circle with arrows icon in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Request Desktop Site”.
For iOS 8 and below follow the guidelines below:
- Open the Safari app, type “LinkedIn.com“, then press “Go“.
- Tap the URL in the address bar to highlight it and bring up the Bookmarks menu.
- Just below the address bar, swipe down to reveal the “Request Desktop Site” option. Select it.