To get Disney Plus on Roku, tap the Home button on your Roku and scroll to “Streaming Channels”. From there, select “Search Channels“. Then, type “Disney“.
Select Disney Plus from the list. Select “Add Channel“. Tap the Home button and start the Disney Plus channel. You can log in with your existing information or sign up for a new account.
Install Disney Plus On Roku
- On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
- Select “Streaming Channels”.
- Select “Search Channels”.
- Type “Disney.”
- When Disney Plus appears in the list to the right, select it.
- Select “Add channel.”
- Now, press the Home button.
- Find Disney Plus on your channel list and start the channel.
- Follow the directions to sign up for a free trial. or log in with your existing account information.
Disney Plus Supported Roku Devices
The following Roku devices can get the Disney Plus channel:
- Roku 4: 4670X, 4662X, 4661X, 4660X, 4640X, 4630X, 4620X, 4400X, 4230X, 4210X, 4200X
- Roku 3: 3931X, 3930X, 3921X, 3920X, 3910X, 3900X, 3811X, 3810X, 3800X, 3710X, 3700X, 3600X, 3500X
- Roku 2: 2720X, 2710X, 2700X
- All Roku TVs
Disney Plus Unsupported Roku Devices
The following Roku devices cannot get the Disney Plus Channel:
- Roku Streaming Stick models 3400X and 3420X
- Roku LT model 2400X and 2450X
- Roku 2 HD models 3000X and 3050X
- Roku 2 XS model 3100X
- Roku HD model 2500X
For Disney Now, please read, how to activate Disney Now. The steps are the same as above but with the added step of logging in with a service provider and an activation code.
- Disney reveals which devices will support Disney Plus – Polygon
- Disney+ will support each of these platforms and devices at launch – BGR
- Disney Plus | Roku Channel Store | Roku
- Disney+ is now streaming on the Roku platform – Roku Blog
- Disney+ is now streaming on the Roku platform – Video – YouTube