I like sports. With Fox Sports Go, I get to watch a ton load of my favorite matches on the go or live. If you’re stuck on the why? Here’s your answer! My top reasons for getting Fox Sports Go.
FOX Sports GO is free to download. So long as you have an active subscription with my cable provider, you can watch via the app with no problems.
The only issue I have is that I can’t watch NFL games on the mobile app. But, that’s not a huge turn-off.
The prices range from as low as $25 to $79 depending on which package you get with your streaming provider (also includes other channels).
You get a ton of sports channels in one package; FOX Sports, FS1, FS2, your FOX Sports Regional Network, FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports, and FOX Soccer Plus.
So where can we stream our favorite sports? I thought you’d never ask! You already know that you can stream Fox Sports on mobile.
But, did you know that you can watch on Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, and iOS and Android devices?
Undisputed, The Herd, First Things First, The Ultimate Fighter, NASCAR Race Hub, and UFC Tonight are just some of my favorites to watch. But there are many more. Of course, we need to use Fox Sports Go activate to get it all set up.
To wrap it all up, I like having access to Fox Sports Go because I get lots of Sports Channels and I get to stream on several devices for Live Sports and so much more. It’s one of the top streaming apps to have.
- Fox Sports Finally Returns To Sling TV & Dish Network
- How To Get Fox Sports Go On Apple TV
- How To Get Fox Sports South Without Cable
- How To Get Fox Sports Southeast Without Cable
- How to Watch Fox Sports North Without Cable Subscription
- How To Get Fox Sports Midwest Without Cable
- How Get Fox Sports Go On Xbox One
- Can You Watch Fox Sports Go On PS4 Browser?
- Watch Fox Sports Go Without Cable
- How To Activate Fox Sports Go Using foxsportsgo.com/activate