Getting started is simple, you first need to download the app (see below), then log in using your cable provider details (of course an active subscription is required). Once you do, it may ask for a one-time verification code. To complete this, follow out Fox Sports Go activate guide. It’s really easy.
- Start your XBOX One and sign in using your Microsoft account.
- Go to the Store tab (on the right side of the dashboard).
- In the Store, choose the Apps tile.
- Wait for the apps to load.
- Select the FOX Sports App. If you are can’t the FOX Sports App, select Search Apps and enter FOX Sports.
- The FOX Sports App’s page will appear.
- To install the FOX Sports App select Get it FREE.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the transaction.
- Select confirm and the app will be installed to your Xbox One.
This is a good move by Microsoft to allow the app. Sony, on the other hand, is still not allowing the app on PlayStation 4, instead, you have to use Playstation Vue.