To activate Peacock TV, visit peacocktv.com/activate and enter the activation code you get from your device. The app on your device then refreshes and you will have access to peackock streaming.
Looking to cancel Peacock account instead? Go here.
How To Activate Peacock On Roku
- Add Peacock by clicking the “Add channel” button on your Roku’s channel store.
- Open the Peacock TV channel.
- Select sign in.
- Choose to sign in via an activation code.
- Scan the barcode using a smartphone or,
- Go to peacocktv.com/activate. It will ask you to enter the device activation code.
- Enter the respective code to access Peacock TV on Roku.
How To Get Peacock On Apple TV
- Launch the App Store on your Apple TV and search for the Peacock TV app.
- Select the Install button using your Apple TV remote to get Peacock on your Apple TV.
- Start the Peacock app and sign in with your account (if you don’t have an account select sign up).
- If you do have an account, you can choose to activate peacock on your Apple TV using an activation code.
- Once you have the code, go to peacocktv.com/activte and enter the code.
- Enter the code and click continue.
- The Peacock app on your Apple TV will refresh.
- You now have access to Peacock TV on your Apple TV.
How To Get Peacock On LG Smart TV
- Click here to sign-up for Peacock TV.
- Once you sign up, press the Home button on your LG Smart TV’s remote.
- Open the LG Content Store and select Apps.
- Highlight the Peacock app tile and press enter on your remote.
- Select Install to add Peacock to your LG Smart TV.
- Once installed, log-in using your Peacock credentials to gain access and stream Peacock shows, movies, and live streams.
- If you don’t want to type out all your information on the TV, you can choose to use an activation code to activate Peacock TV.
How To Get Peacock On Comcast/Xfinity
To access Peacock, for now, you’d need the free Flex box from Xfinity. This is the only way to get the Peacock Premium via your Comcast/Xfinity subscription.
Thing To Consider
Your computer and device must both be connected to the internet to activate.
For the mobile version, download the Peacock app and install it on your phone. To download the app, you need an internet connection. Get the app via the Google Play or Apple store.
For all other devices, open the respective app stores. Search for the Peacock or Peacock TV app. Install it and follow the instructions above to activate it on any device.
What Devices Support Peacock?
- Web Browsers:
- MS Edge
- Safari 12
- Mobile and Tablet Devices:
Connected TVs, Game Consoles and Streaming Devices:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- LG Smart TV
- PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5
- Vizio TV
- Xbox One
Cable Provider Set Top Boxes:
Contour Box with Voice Remote
Contour Stream Player
Other Activation Tutorials: