To activate Discovery Go, visit go.discovery.com/activate and enter the activation code you get from your device. Choose your TV provider on the app and sign in to access the app.
To Activate On Roku
- Add Discovery Go by clicking the “Add channel” button on your Roku’s channel store.
- Open the Discovery Go channel. It will display an activation code.
- Go to go.discovery.com/activate. It will ask you to enter the device activation code.
- Enter the respective code to Activate Discovery Go on Roku.
- Once you click continue, you then have to log in with your TV provider.
- Once complete, the Discovery Go channel activates on your Roku and you can watch Discovery Go on your TV.
Things To Consider
You can activate Discovery GO on Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox. It’s included for free with your TV subscription.
You must have a current cable or satellite TV subscription from a participating provider to get the full benefit of the channel.
Your computer and device must both be connected to the internet to activate.
For the mobile version, download the Discovery Go app and install it on your phone. To download the app, you need an internet connection. Get the app via the Google Play or Apple store.
For all other devices, open the respective app stores. Search for the Discovery Go app. Install it and follow the instructions above to activate it on any device.
- Activate | Discovery GO – https://go.discovery.com/activate
- Discovery GO activate – Roku Community – https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Discovery-GO-activate/td-p/484832
- ID Go and Discovery Go activation – DirecTV: Roku – Reddit –https://www.reddit.com/r/Roku/comments/a36ews/id_go_and_discovery_go_activation_directv/