To fix when YouTube on Xbox keeps signing out: 1. Delete and re-add your profile. 2. Clear the cache on your Xbox. 3. Recover your Xbox profile. 4. Re-activate YouTube. After each step, try to connect to the YouTube app again.
Delete and re-add your profile
- Go to Settings and select System.
- Select Storage.
- Select All Devices.
- Select Gamer Profiles.
- Select the Gamertag that you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Select Delete Profile Only.
This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements intact. Restart your Xbox and re-add your profile.
Clear the cache on your Xbox
- Turn off your Xbox One.
- Wait for the indicator lights to go out off then unplug the power cord from the back of your console.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into your Xbox and turn it on.
Recover your Xbox profile
- Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
- Select Download Profile.
- If you’re not seeing Download Profile, press X to sign out of your profile.
- Delete the YouTube app on your Xbox.
- Redownload and reinstall it from the App Store.
- Open the YouTube app and copy the activation code.
- Follow these YouTube activate steps to reactivate on your console.
- Xbox One keeps signing me out | YouTube Help – Google Support
- YouTube keeps signing me out | Reddit
- Xbox One X Keeps signing out of youtube | Microsoft Community
- Youtube app signed me out and keeps giving an incorrect code to sign back, any idea what to do? | Reddit