YouTube TV is a live streaming add-on service that lets you watch live TV channels without a cable subscription. YouTube TV has a 14-day free trial for new users and you can cancel or pause your subscription at any time. If you want to or can’t cancel your YouTube TV membership, here are 3 easy ways to cancel YouTube TV membership.
How To Cancel Your YouTube TV Subscription
- Click here to log into your YouTube TV account on the web.
- Click your profile in the top right corner, then click Settings
- On the Membership tab, choose ‘Deactivate membership’
- Click ‘CANCEL MEMBERSHIP’
When you cancel YouTube TV, you will still have access to it until the end of your payment period. After that date:.Cancel or pause your YouTube TV Membership
- You will no longer be able to access add-on networks. You can’t add any add-on networks without a membership. Learn more about adding and removing add-on networks.
- All recorded programs in your library will expire after 21 days. However, we’ll save your library preferences (e.g., shows, sports teams, and events that you’ve added) in case you want to re-signup at a later date.
- If you choose to restart your YouTube TV membership at a later date, you may not be eligible for promotional prices and may not have access to previously recorded programs.
- Google may store limited information (such as your home zip code) for billing and fraud prevention purposes.
How To Pause YouTube TV Subscription
- Go to tv.youtube.com on a web browser.
- Then to Settings > Membership.
- Click Deactivate membership > Pause membership under “YouTube TV membership.”
You won’t be charged during this time. Your monthly price and your current library recordings will be kept while you take a break. All family accounts will also be paused during this period. You can resume your membership anytime.Google Support