On a computer, go to www.nickjr.com/activate. Enter the activation code displayed on the Nick Jr app in the box provided and click “Activate”. Then, enter the TV service provider’s information. Once logged in successfully, Nick Jr activates on your device.
Activate Nick Jr on Roku
- Add Nick Jr by clicking the “Add channel” button on your Roku’s channel store.
- Open the Nick Jr channel. It will display an activation code.
- Go to nickjr.com/activate. It will ask you to enter the device activation code.
- Enter the respective code to Activate Nick Jr on Roku.
- Once you click continue, you then have to log in with your TV provider.
- Once complete, your Nick Jr channel activates on your Roku and you can watch Nick Jr on your TV.
Things To Consider
To activate Nick Jr, you need a computer or smart device with a web browser, an active internet connection, and the login details for your TV service provider. An activation code, provided by the Nick Jr application on the respective device is also needed.
Nick Jr works on multiple devices including Android, iOS, Kindle, Roku, and Apple TV. You can also watch online with a supported web browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Brave.
The steps for activation on other devices is the same as above. Install the Nick Jr app and launch it. Copy the activation code and input it on the website http://www.nickjr.com/activate. Sign in with your cable provider details and enjoy it.
- Device Activation – Nick Jr – http://www.nickjr.com/activate
- Device Activation – Nickelodeon – https://www.nick.com/activate
- Nick Jr Activate Help – Errors & Issues – http://www.nickjr.com/activate/faqs
- How to Watch Nick Jr. Without Cable – Cord Cutting – https://cordcutting.com/how-to-watch/nick-jr/