To activate Epix, visit epixnow.com/activate/ and enter the activation code you get from your device. Choose your TV provider on the app and sign in to access the app.
To Activate Epix On Roku
- Add the Epix Now channel by clicking the “Add channel” button on your Roku’s channel store.
- Open the Epix channel. It will display an activation code.
- Go to epixnow.com/activate/. It will ask you to enter the device activation code.
- Enter the code to activate Epix Now on Roku.
- Once you click continue, you then have to log in with your TV provider.
- Once complete, the Epix Now channel activates on your Roku and you can watch Epix shows and movies on your TV.
Things To Consider
You can subscribe to EPIX through supported providers like Comcast Xfinity, Cox, DISH, DIRECTV, Spectrum, Verizon FIOS and more.
Also, you can subscribe to EPIX through supported providers like Amazon Prime Video Channels, Apple TV Channels, AT&T TV NOW, The Roku Channel, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
Or, you can download the EPIX NOW app through your favorite app store to get instant access. It’s available on Google Play and iTunes.
For subscriptions through cable and satellite providers, the price varies. The price also varies between live TV providers like YouTube TV. However, for the Android and iOS apps, the price is $5.99 per month.
For the sister channel, STARZ read how to activate STARZ.
- Activating Epix Through Roku Channel : Roku – Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/Roku/comments/bfsk69/activating_epix_through_roku_channel/
- EPIX NOW: Stream On-Demand, No Cable … – Amazon.com – https://www.amazon.com/EPIX-NOW-Stream-Demand-Needed/dp/B07PPPZQC6
- EPIX NOW: Watch TV and Movies – Google Play Store – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epix.epix.now
- EPIX Signs Streaming Deal With Amazon Prime Instant Video – Deadline – https://deadline.com/2012/09/amazon-streaming-deal-epix-328715/