To fix the error on Amazon Fire Stick that reads “Home is Currently Unavailable – We are unable to connect to Amazon services. Please check your internet connection or try again later.” do the following:
- Press and hold the Center button while pressing and holding the Play button.
- Do this until the Fire TV restarts.
- When the Fire Stick restarts, check to verify that the error no longer occurs.
- Unplug the Fire TV Stick for 30 seconds.
- Reconnect it after 30 seconds.
- Disconnect the power from your wireless router for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds plug it back in.
- Wait for everything to load up.
- Check your connection.
- Open the Fire TV menu.
- Go to “Settings” > “My Account” > “Amazon account” > “Deregister“.
- Confirm by clicking “Deregister” again.
- Once the registration page loads, sign in using your Amazon account to re-register the device once more.
- Error Message: HOME is currently unavailable; we are unable to contact our servers – Amazon Forums – https://www.amazonforum.com/s/question/0D54P00006zT0uDSAS/error-message-home-is-currently-unavailable-we-are-unable-to-contact-our-servers
- Home is currently unavailable: firestick – Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/firestick/comments/a8onjx/home_is_currently_unavailable/
- How To Fix Home Unavailable Error on Amazon Fire Stick – Video – YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOQS3EvV7TQ