To get Fox Sports Go on Apple TV: 1. Start the App Store and locate the FOX Sports app in the store. 2. Click the Get button to download the app (it’s free). 3. One the download completes, the app appears at the bottom of the Apple TV home screen. 4. You can open the app by selecting it on the home screen or through the App Store using the Open App button on the description page.
You can watch live sports, original programming and games by your local teams through your Fox Sports Regional Network with Fox Sports Go on your Apple TV.
The app was launched on Apple TV way back in 2016 and offers a selection of live sporting events that you can watch including:
- College Football and Basketball
- High School Athletics
How To Install Fox Sports Go On Apple TV
- Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Use the search feature to find the Fox Sports Go app.
- Once you find the app, highlight it and click the touchpad to view the detail screen for the app.
- On that screen, it should display an Install button.
- Highlight the button and click the touchpad to begin the installation.
- Enter your Apple ID password if asked.
- Once the Fox Sports Go app is downloaded and installed, the button’s label changes to Open. Either select that to start using the app or go to the Apple TV’s home screen. You’ll find the app installed there, ready to use.
Things To Note
FOX Sports GO is free to download.You can watch Fox Sports Go without a cable subscription by using a live TV streaming service.
However, if you already subscribe to a cable network, you can use your account info to sign in and start watching. Before you start watching you’d need to enter the activation code displayed on your TV screen on the Fox Sports Go website.
Some local events are geo-restricted. For example, if you’re in the midwest, you will have access to Fox Sports midwest’s lineup. However, if you go to the southern states, you’d lose access to the midwest lineup and instead get the South or Southeast channels.
- activate fox.com – A Guide – Collegian News