Hulu has four subscription plans:
- Hulu – It is an ad-supported plan that costs $6.99 per month or $69.99 per year.
- Hulu (No Ads) – You can enjoy your favorite shows on Hulu’s streaming library without any ads at $12.99 per month.
- Hulu with Live TV, ESPN+, and Disney+ – This package costs $69.99 per month. You get additional on-demand content and access to ESPN+ and Disney+.
- Hulu (No Ads) with Live TV, ESPN+, and Disney+ – This is a premium package that costs $75.99 per month and you can enjoy all the shows, Live TV, and additional content on ESPN+ and Disney+ without any ad interruptions.
Canceling your Hulu subscription
If you don’t want to continue with your Hulu subscription anymore, you can cancel it any time you want. An easy way to cancel your subscription is by visiting the Hulu website. Here’s what you need to do:
- Visit Hulu.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile and choose “Account.”
- The next page will show you the details of your previous and current subscription. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see an option called “Cancel.”
- Click on Cancel. Another page will pop up asking you to suspend your account instead of canceling the subscription altogether. If you don’t want to suspend your account, click on “Continue to Cancel.”
- Hulu may provide various additional offers so that you don’t cancel your subscription. If you are confident, hit Cancel and check your profile again. Scroll to the bottom of the Account page. You won’t see the Cancel option anymore, meaning you have successfully canceled your Hulu subscription.
What if you don’t have a computer or laptop handy to cancel the subscription from Hulu’s website? You can still cancel your Hulu subscription from your Android smartphone or iPhone. Following are the steps you should follow:
- Go to Google Playstore and download the Hulu app.
- Install the app on your phone and log in with your credentials.
- You will see your Account tab in the bottom-right corner of your mobile phone.
- Tap on the Account tab. It will open a page where you will see options like Account, About, and Settings. Tap on Account.
- You will see the status of your current subscription. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Cancel option.
- Tap on Cancel. The app will ask for confirmation before you tap Continue to Cancel.
Apart from your iPhone and Android phone, you can also cancel Hulu from iTunes.
- Open your iTunes app and go to your Account.
- Tap on View My Account. You will need to provide your Apple ID.
- You will be able to see your Account once you provide your Apple ID. Go to Settings and tap on Manage. You will find an option for Subscriptions.
- Tap on Edit next to Hulu. You will see the option to cancel your Hulu subscription.
Hulu allows you to cancel your suspend or cancel your subscription any time. You can come back later to renew your subscription and enjoy your favorite shows, movies, and TV programs on this streaming platform.