This gallery of images displays the best tray ceiling kitchen designs and ideas. A tray ceiling is a common type of ceiling used to outfit any room adding depth and a decorative touch to a normal height ceiling.
What is a Tray Ceiling?
A tray ceiling also called an inverted or recessed ceiling, has a center section that is several inches (or several feet) higher than the areas around the border of the room. This design allows for the use of colors painted on the trim that can turn a bland ceiling into a focal point.Tray Ceilings in Bedrooms: Pictures, Options, Tips & Ideas – HGTV
Tray Ceiling Kitchen Ideas
This kitchen extends into a large center island giving ample space for a breakfast bar with cozy bar stools (different types of chairs can be used). There are also fancy lighting fixtures hanging from the tray ceiling which add to the beauty of the room. This particular contemporary kitchen was designed by David Charlez Designs.
This lovely rustic kitchen has white walls and wooden flooring coupled with a general center island that has a marble countertop. Glamourous pendant lights illuminate the room as they hang from the tray ceiling. It’s a design by Custom One Homes.
Gallery of Tray Ceiling Images in a Kitchen
You can find more information on all the designs/ideas for tray ceiling treatments in your kitchen on this page on Houzz. Houzz is a website and online community about architecture, interior design and decorating, landscape design and home improvement.
- How Much Does A Coffered Ceiling Cost?
- How Much Does A False Ceiling Cost?
- 10 False Ceiling Designs For Bedroom
- 10 False Ceiling Designs for Living Room
- 8 Awe-Inspiring Types of Basement Ceilings
- 9 Drop Ceiling Alternatives Everyone Should Try
- Tray Ceiling Ideas For Every Room In Your Home
- 50+ Dining Rooms With Tray Ceiling (Photo Gallery)
- 15 Different Types Of Ceilings – Explanation + Visual Guide