Tag: Fox Sports Go

Fox Sports Go is a streaming service offered by Fox Sports Networks since October 2013. To gain access to the service, you need to have an active subscription that offers Fox Sports as part of their package. However, you can also stream live sports without a cable subscription by using services like Hulu Live TV, SlingTV, AT&T TV, etc.

Console owners can gain access through the Fox Sports Go app for Xbox or through PlayStation Vue on PlayStation consoles. You can watch sporting events from the MLB, NBA, NHL, and NFL. As of 2019, Fox Sports national telecasts and channels are not available on Fox Sports Go. Instead, you need to use  FoxSports.com and the Fox Sports app. You’ll also need to do the same if you wish to stream content from the Big Ten Network.
Fox Sports/DISH/Sling TV Dispute
In September 2019, both Sling TV and DISH announced that they would no longer be offering FOX, FS1, FS2, as well as BTN (Big Ten Network). Subscribers were unable to watch their favorite sporting events if they were subscribed to one of the above services. The issue came about because the two companies could not come to terms on a multiyear contract with DISH accusing FOX of being unreasonable.

On October, 6th 2019, FOX, Dish, and Sling TV announced that they were able to come to terms on a deal and sign a multi-year contract that saw the restoration of FOX, FS1, FS2, as well as BTN (Big Ten Network) on both DISH and Sling TV package.