Unfortunately, the Red Buff item in TFT (Teamfight Tactics) does not stack. Even if you could put 2 or 3 Red Buffs on the same champion, the burn damage and duration remain the same. However, you can’t equip more than one Red Buff to the same champion.
Moreover, if you have 3 Red Buffs on 3 different ally champions that attack the same enemy champion, the burn effect on the enemy champion won’t stack. It caps at 20% of their max Health over 10 seconds.
To get Red Buff in TFT you need to combine Chain Vest + Giant’s Belt. Red Buff is a Tier 2 TFT Item. It is best used against team compositions that have a lot of healing. It is also strong in the early stages of the game.
Red Buff TFT adds +200 health and +25 armor. Passive; basic attacks apply on-hit a burn on the target 10 seconds, dealing 20% of target’s maximum health true damage each second and applying Grievous Wounds for the duration, reducing healing on the target.
Red Buff TFT Patch Changes
- BUGFIX: Fixed a bug where continuously applying the burn for more than 10 seconds would cause the anti-healing to no longer to affect the target.
- Armor increased to 25 from 20.
- BUGFIX: Tooltip now correctly states it blocks 80% of healing.
- NEW EFFECT: Can no longer stack multiple instances of this item on the same champion.
- Healing reduction reduced to 80% from 100%.
- Burn duration increased to 10 seconds from 5.
- Health ratio per second reduced to 2% of the target’s maximum health from 2.5%.
- Red Buff
- Red Buff (Teamfight Tactics) | League of Legends Wiki | Fandom
- Why is “Red Buff” good? : CompetitiveTFT – Reddit
- Red Buff TFT Summoner Stats – Teamfight Tactics (sg) – Blitz