To complete the play 12 different origins TFT mission, you must have the active bonus of the class. For example, having the poison bonus active (Kog’ Maw, Dr. Mundo, and Twitch) counts as 1 origin played.
So, one Kog’Maw does not trigger a point in the mission. You MUST have champions that trigger the bonus trait that game to get the point for the quest.
Thus, 3 poison champions are needed to trigger the poison trait. So, having Kog, Mundo, and Twitch triggers the mission.
You must do this for each origin. Hence, to complete the play 12 different origins mission, you must play some games where you have the active bonus of 12 of the following classes:
How To Play Different Origins: Example Set-Up
A set up like this will count towards 3 points to the mission:
- Jax (sold after using for one round)
- Taliyah (sold after using for several rounds)
- LeBlanc (sold after using for several rounds)
As you can see, the summoner has triggered the Shadow, Ocean, and Inferno traits. Thus, they played 3 origins.
- Play 12 different Origins” mission only tracking final comp? – Teamfight Tactics Bug Report – https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/es/c/TFT-bug-report/Xl1ue7XI-play-12-different-origins-mission-only-tracking-final-comp
- “Play 12 Origins” bugged – Teamfight Tactics Bug Report – https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/TFT-bug-report/qEf7OhAI-play-12-origins-bugged
- TFT Interest: What Is It & How To Get It – Complete Mission Guide Included – Collegian News – http://collegiannews.com/what-is-interest-in-tft/509689/
- TFT Set 2 Traits – Origins and Classes 9.24b – https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/12/16/tft-set-2-origins-and-classes-9-24/