As of patch 9.16, Ionic Spark can stack. Two Ionic Sparks will deal twice the True Damage whenever an enemy unit casts an ability.
To get Ionic Spark in TFT you need to combine Needlessly Large Rod + Negatron Cloak. Ionic Spark is a Tier 2 TFT Item. It is best used on tank champions or units who can benefit from the stats it gives.
Ionic Spark adds 20% spell power and +25 magic resist to the champion. Passive; whenever an enemy casts their Special Ability, they take 90 true damage.
Ionic Spark TFT Patch Changes
- Damage reduced to 90 from 100.
- Damage reduced to 100 from 125.
- Magic resistance increased to 25 from 20.
- Damage reduced to 125 from 150.
- BUG FIX: Now properly stacks.
V9.15 – July 31st Hotfix
- BUG FIX: Now works against assassins as intended.
- Damage reduced to 150 from 200.
- Now deals true damage instead of magic damage.
- BUG FIX: Fixed a bug where it was applying 75 damage instead of 200.
V9.13 – June 30th Hotfix
V9.13 – Added
- Ionic Spark
- WAIT. TRIPLE IONIC SPARK NOW STACKS?! GIANT TRUE DAMAGE LASERS! | Teamfight Tactics – Video – YouTube
- Is Ionic Spark skill good? : CompetitiveTFT – Reddit
- does ionic spark stack on diff units : TeamfightTactics – Reddit
- Teamfight Tactics Ionic Spark – RankedBoost
- How do you build the Ionic Spark item in Teamfight Tactics (TFT)? – Quora