If you’re into sports like me and have a Fox Sports subscription then you probably want to watch Fox Sports Go on your Roku, Apple TV, or Smart TV, right?
With it, you can watch Fox 1, Fox 2, Fox Deportes, College Sports Fox and Fox Scooter Plus.
Watch live streams of the UEFA Champions League, NCAA Basketball, NASCAR and more.
Here are the steps that I use to activate Fox Sports Go on my smart devices.
How To Activate Fox Sports Go On Roku
- Sign into your Roku device.
- Launch the Fox Sports Go app/channel.
- Sign into the Fox Sports Go app with your email address and password.
- Then, go to https://www.foxsportsgo.com/activate
- Enter the activation code on the Roku TV screen in the provided box.
- Press the star button on your Roku remote.
- Choose the option, sign in with the TV provider credentials.
- Go to foxsportsgo.com/activate page.
- Enter the code that is visible on the channel.
Likewise, you may use https://activate.fox.com/activate if the above web address fails.
How To Activate Fox Sports Go On Apple TV
For Apple TV, you need to go to foxsportsgo.com/activate and do the same as you would with a Smart TV. You enter the code in the input box as per usual.
- Download the Fox Sports Go app on your Apple TV.
- Log in with your Fox Sports Go credentials (or Cable Provider if needed).
- Go to foxsportsgo.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code on your Apple TV’s screen and click submit.
foxsportsgo.com/activate on PlayStation
- Download the FOX Sports Go app on to your device.
- Click Sign in with your TV Provider.
- Scroll to the bottom and click More TV Provider, then find PlayStation™Vue.
- Log in to PlayStation with your account.
If your device is not supported, you may install the Fox Sports Go app on your iOS device (iPhone & iPad) or Android device (Samsung, Sony, Google, etc.).
And, if you are using Google Chrome to access the foxsportsgo.com/activate page, you may want to clear the cache on Chrome as well.