Rageblade does stack in TFT. Thus, stacking 2 Rageblades on a champion will double the attack speed bonus.
To get Rageblade in TFT you need to combine Recurve Bow + Needlessly Large Rod. Rageblade is a Tier 2 TFT Item. It is best used on heavy auto-attackers with some minor exceptions. It works well on rangers like Vayne and Ashe with speed buff.
Guisnoo’s Rageblade TFT adds +20% attack speed and +15% magic damage. Passive: Basic attacks grant + 4% bonus attack speed for the rest of combat. Stacks with no upper limit.
Guisnoo’s Rageblade TFT Patch Changes
- Attack speed reduced to 15% from 20%.
- Attack speed per stack reduced to 4% from 5%.
- Attack speed per stack increased to 5% from 4%.
- Attack speed per stack increased to 4% from 3%.
- Attack speed increased to 20% from 15%.
V9.13 – Added
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade
- Do items stack? (2x rageblade) – CompetitiveTFT – Reddit
- Teamfight Tactics Guinsoo’s Rageblade – Ranked Boost
- Guinsoo’s Rageblade (Teamfight Tactics) – League of Legends Wiki