After a long standstill, FOX 9 and Fox Sports channels return to DISH and Sling TV packages. Both Fox and Dish have finally agreed on a multiyear contract (terms of the contract no revealed).
So, you can finally activate Fox Sports Go and use your Dish or Sling TV credentials to watch your favorite sports content once again.
DISH and Sling had informed Twin Cities subscribers in September that they would no longer carry FOX 9 and channels including Fox Sports 1 and 2 and the Big Ten Network following a failure to agree to new terms with Fox.
At one point, DISH said Fox was demanding a “double-digit percentage rate increase for continued carriage of its local channels”; the service also called out Fox for attempting to “‘force bundle’ its local channels and unrelated cable networks to get more money and gain negotiating leverage.”
DISH, the owner and parent company of Sling TV, had this to say about the new agreement with FOX:
“We appreciate our customers’ patience as we worked to reach a long-term agreement that restores the Fox networks and local broadcast stations.”DISH
- How To Get Fox Sports Go On Apple TV
- How To Get Fox Sports South Without Cable
- How To Get Fox Sports Southeast Without Cable
- How to Watch Fox Sports North Without Cable Subscription
- How To Get Fox Sports Midwest Without Cable
- Watch Fox Sports Go On Xbox One
- Can You Watch Fox Sports Go On PS4 Browser?
- Watch Fox Sports Go Without Cable
- Everything you need to know about Fox Sports Go
- How To Activate Fox Sports Go Using foxsportsgo.com/activate