It’s not clear why Comcast wants to part ways with Starz but it appears that both Starz and Starz Encore will no longer be available through Comcast/Xfinity by the end of 2019.
Earlier this year, CBS offered to buy Starz for a reported 5.5 billion dollars. This, only after 3 years since Lionsgate purchased the network for 4.4 billion dollars. Starz currently has 26.5 million total global subscribers and growing every quarter.
If Comcast does decide to follow through and drop Starz from its line up it stands to lose nearly a third of its American subscribers. At the moment, discussions are still ongoing and there’s still 4 months before the current contract between the two companies expires.
Popular Starz TV shows include Power and Outlander. The former of which reportedly pulls in 1.5 million viewers.
- Comcast Customers To Pay More For STARZ
- Comcast & Starz Still Can’t Reach A Deal
- STARZ Has New CEO – Jeffrey Hirsch
- How To Get STARZ On Roku
- How To Get STARZ On Netflix
- How To Watch Starz Online
- AT&T + STARZ Sign Multi-year Deal
- Starz Movies – What To Watch & Why
- Starz Documentaries – What To Watch & Why
- What Channel Is STARZ On Different Cable Providers?
- How Much Does Starz App Cost?
- Getting Help With Your STARZ Subscription
- Watch Starz On PS4 – Everything You Need To Know
- How to Cancel STARZ Subscription
- Starz TV Shows – What To Watch & Why
- Starz Free Trial – 7 Day Access + How-To Get
- Everywhere You Can Stream Starz
- How to activate Starz Using activate.starz.com