The main reasons why your AirPods won’t connect are usually due to Bluetooth issues, faulty connections, lack of charge, or improper settings. Here’s how to fix when AirPods won’t connect.
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap Shut Down.
- Put your AirPods into the charging case and close it.
- After 20 seconds, turn on your Apple Device.
- Once the device starts, remove the AirPods from the charging case and connect them to the device.
- Put your AirPods in the case.
- Open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.
- Set up your AirPods as a Bluetooth device with your iPhone or iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, or non-Apple Bluetooth device.
Factory Reset AirPods
- Go to Bluetooth settings on your device. Forget your AirPods.
- Make sure both AirPods are in their case. Open the lid so you can see the indicator light.
- Hold the button on the back of the case until the light starts flashing amber.
- After the amber light blinks three times, let go of the button and close the lid.
- Place your AirPods adjacent to your iPhone and hold the button on the back of the case again.
- A pairing screen appears on your iPhone.
- Press “Connect”.
Low Power Mode
When your iPhone or iPad is low on battery, Low Power Mode activates. It reduces and adjusts the processes run by your iOS device.
You need to charge your battery and disable low power mode. You can do so via the Settings app on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Tap on the Battery option.
- Tap on the Low Power Mode button to disable.
Other Things To Consider
- Make sure that your iOS device has the latest version of iOS.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Put both AirPods in the charging case and make sure that both AirPods are charging.
- If your AirPods won’t connect – Apple Support – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207974
- How to Factory Reset Your Apple AirPods – Gear Patrol – https://gearpatrol.com/2017/04/03/factory-reset-apple-airpods/
- AirPods Not Auto-Pairing? Sync Problems? How-To Fix – AppleToolBox – https://appletoolbox.com/airpods-not-auto-pairing-sync-problems-fix/
- How To Fix Airpods Connection & Charging Problems [Solved] – Video – YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVwiOy7PbNE